Tuesday 5 October 2010

Extra Extra read all about it Outreach location revealed.

Well the day has finally arrived I know my outreach location.
and the winner is (drum roll please)

 
VIENNA, AUSTRIA





I will be going with two others, both Norwegian and both men of God who are passionate and on fire for him.
As I understand it we will be working a lot with the Churches there and re-pionnering a YWAM base.

We ask for your prayers.

Prayer Requests

. that myself Vegard and Bjarte will be drawn together in unity, friendship and trust
.we will have vision for Vienna and courage and boldness to see them come alive
. health
. organisation as we plan even now

Also please do not hesitate as you pray to send any pictures, words of encouragment or scriptures as this can bring much confirmation and encouragment.
Well that's all I shall write another post at the end of this week bringing you up to date on other news.

Blessings in Abundance
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment